Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Our Tiebreaker is on the Way!

In our family, we have two girls and two boys, but the tiebreaker is on the way! He or She is expected to arrive in 6 months from today, on Nov. 13th. We're very excited! I've felt great so far, and at my doctor's appointment this morning, everything looked good. Connor wants a boy, and Mylie says it IS a girl. I don't have any preference. My only hope if that it doesn't come early, since state volleyball goes through Nov.1st.

12 comments:

Shari Davis said...

Congratulations!!! You're such a cute mom!!

Breanne Aullman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bre said...

Congrats!! How fun...You're kids are so cute, it'll be fun to see another one.

Ashlie said...

Congratulations Taffy! Three adds a whole new dimension to life. :)

Camille said...

Yeah!! How exciting! Hudson just turned 5 months yesterday and I am so excited to hear about people having babies. The whole excitement and anticipation of pregnancy just makes me SO happy! Even if it's not me. So congrats Taffy & Tony I'm excited for your family's addition!!

Unknown said...

Yeah for your cute little family! I'm so excited for you guys!

Taffy and Tony said...

Camille, I'd love to see your blog. Can you invite me? My email address is taffymicheli@yahoo.com

Tiffany said...

congrats taffy! that's exciting news. we are happy for you

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn said...

Congratualtions Taffy!!! Very exciting.

Ellis family said...

How exciting! I just love new litlle babies! I can't believe how big your kids are! They just grow up so fast!

Ellis family said...

oh by the way if you would like to see our blog email me and I'll send you the invite! elliskatie3@gmail.com!

The Martinez Fam said...

Yeah!! Congrats!! I might just have to join the bandwagon!! I am totally joking. I am quite content(and busy) at the moment!!:) Anyway, that's awesome!!