Wednesday, January 7, 2009

So Blessed

This past week has been full of "blessings." Here's the first. Mariah Kristine Micheli was given a name and a blessing on New Year's Day by her father. Her cousin, Jace, was blessed on the same day. Tony and I felt very blessed to have my entire family there, and his entire family there as well (minus Frank, who's on a mission). It was a wonderful day. Here are the pics.
I'm lovin' these smiles!


Mariah's not so happy here, but her dress looks beautiful. Patty, Tony's mother, made it. Thanks a ton!


Here's my entire family--up to 17 now!

The next day, I headed to Cokeville to spend a little more time with my family. I have been blessed with two adorable nephews, Tel and Kimball (thanks to Tami and Casey), and a wonderful new brother-in-law, Austin (thanks to Vi). I am SO blessed!

Connor and Mylie wanted to wear corsages, too. Aren't they adorable?!?

All five of my parents' grandchildren.

5 comments:

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn said...

You have a great family and all the kids look so cute. I can't believe there are 5 grandkids in your family. Mariah looks adorable in her dress. Congrats.

The Gardner Family said...

Wow, your kids are beautiful! Mariah has an incredible smile! Too cute! Congratulations! (oh--and way too go on her first basketball game--that was an intense one!)

The Birch Family said...

You have such a beautiful family! I am glad to hear someone shares my passion for running. Everyone seems to think I'm crazy! I also love running outside but my jog stroller has a flat. You have ran marathons, right? I would love to run one. Which one did you do?

Violet Rose said...

What a great post, Taffy! I love the picture of Mariah with her huge smile...so sweet. I also love how the picture of all the kids turned out, with Tel putting his arm around Mylie. It's so stinkin' cute! Love ya!

Amanda and Kalon Downing said...

Hi Taffy and Tony,
I just started blogging not too long ago, but It gets addicting. Anyway, cute family, Taffy you look great. You don't even look like you had a baby. Keep in touch.