Yesterday after returning home from preschool, my children discovered that a leprechaun had visited us. They were less than impressed with the mess he left! He did leave some cupcakes, though, so I guess his behavior might be forgivable.
I'm actually commenting about the "who does she look like?" I find this very funny because when Tyson was born and we lived in Texas, Dylan was 3, and everyone would say, "Tyson looks just like Dylan"--and I would say---no way, not at al (they really don't look alike, especially not as babies--I should post a pic of them at a similar age in the same outfit)l--so I'll I'm saying is this is a funny topic --good luck with the results :)
You are SO fun! And I love Connor's unamused face...lol! So great! And ps...I tried your guacamole recipe yesterday for a get-together and it was a hit! That stuff is SO good...I'm in love!
What a cute mom you are!! I had to go to a doctor's appt. early in the morning, and it wasn't until afternoon that the thought occurred to me that I should probably have done something fun for my kids, like made green pancakes or something. My children definitely didn't score in the "Mom's good at holidays" category. I blame my own mother.:) She didn't really do most holidays, and now I don't, either. I'd better step it up.
5 comments:
I'm actually commenting about the "who does she look like?" I find this very funny because when Tyson was born and we lived in Texas, Dylan was 3, and everyone would say, "Tyson looks just like Dylan"--and I would say---no way, not at al (they really don't look alike, especially not as babies--I should post a pic of them at a similar age in the same outfit)l--so I'll I'm saying is this is a funny topic --good luck with the results :)
You are SO fun! And I love Connor's unamused face...lol! So great! And ps...I tried your guacamole recipe yesterday for a get-together and it was a hit! That stuff is SO good...I'm in love!
What a cute mom you are!! I had to go to a doctor's appt. early in the morning, and it wasn't until afternoon that the thought occurred to me that I should probably have done something fun for my kids, like made green pancakes or something. My children definitely didn't score in the "Mom's good at holidays" category. I blame my own mother.:) She didn't really do most holidays, and now I don't, either. I'd better step it up.
Hi Taffy! Hope you don't mind if I follow your blog but I love looking at it. You post some fun things! I love the leprechaun idea, that is so cute:)
Lol...that is too funny! I love the look on the kids' faces in the first picture! So cute! You are a fun mom!
Post a Comment