Okay, okay, so Violet informed me that I COULD find another picture to post that includes all 5 of us girls. So, this is from Violet's wedding. She's happy that I'm posting this one, but me--not so much. See my belly in this shot?!? No, I'm not pregnant in this picture. Mariah was one month old, so I suppose I have an excuse, but still . . .

3 comments:
I admire you for posting such a special post. It is things like that, which help us out and keep us going sometimes I think. Also, I had to laugh that you put another picture up cause I did read Violet's comment, I like both of the pics and think you all look cute in each of them:)
Taffy, you are BEAUTIFUL!! Enough said. I agree with you, we do have great relationships with us sisters...something I am so thankful for and something I really do treasure. I think Tillie's passing really did make us closer and more determined to keep on keepin' on. I have to give a talk on the Plan of Salvation this Sunday...I think I know where to start now. Thanks again, you're amazing!
You look totally fab, Taffy!! What's wrong with a little baby flab!!
Post a Comment