Mariah is already 7 months old. CRAZY! There are both good things and bad things about this stage, like any stage, I suppose. The pluses: She can entertain herself quite well with toys, she is VERY responsive to people, there is a lot less messy liquid coming out of both ends of her (less scrubbing for me), she is getting into a good eating schedule which includes a bottle (!), and her sleep is pretty predictable. The downsides: She is scooting everywhere and getting into everything, she is a little whinier with the beginning stages of the weaning process, and she KNOWS what she wants now. One thing is for sure, though: She is stinkin' cute! I tried in my very amatuer way today to capture some of that cuteness. Here are the pics. I can't decide which one is my favorite. A little input, please?





8 comments:
I like the first one because of the boots! And I like the 3rd and last ones cuz of her adorable face! She is a doll, and your amateur photography skills are way better than mine! These are really cute pictures!
I like the first, second and the last. Those boots in the first one are so cute. Good job with your photography.
Pretty much, they are all adorable. Holy cow, she is getting big! I like the first and the last ones best! Thanks for the cute pics. I really miss you guys!
She's a doll.
She is so adorable. Isn't it amazing how quickly they grow!! I can't believe she's already 7 months old!! She looks so cute in the pictures!:)
I like the one where she is holding the piece of straw in her cute little hands. I agree. A very frustrating, yet incredibly fun age. So adorable.
She is adorable, Taffy! And you took some cute pictures--I think the last one, with the daisies, is my fav.
Its horrible so cute thanks for sharing...
__________________
Susana
Email Marketing Solutions
Post a Comment