Saturday, July 11, 2009

Micheli for Governor

My father-in-law, Ron Micheli, is running for governor of Wyoming in 2010. Obviously that is coming quickly, and lots of work has already been done on the campaign. This is very exciting, and will be a major part of all our lives for the next year and a half (and at least 4 years after that, we hope)! I think he will make an excellent governor, as I agree with his politics and KNOW that he has moral integrity. He will do the right thing all the time, and our state needs a leader like Ron!

The latest excitement on the campaign trail is our new website. Check it out at http://www.micheliforgovernor.com/ There you can learn more about Ron, read about his views, sign up to volunteer, and donate money to help with the campaign. Also, if you're a UW football fan, with every $25 you donate, your name will go in a drawing for 2 tickets to the UW/Texas football game this fall!

This is a huge undertaking, and your support will be greatly appreciated! We all know how important it is to have good leaders in all levels of government. Supporting Ron Micheli for governor is a way you can help achieve that.

2 comments:

Violet Rose said...

Hi Taff! I went to the website you posted and it's wonderful! I especially loved the video his kids put together with their voices in the background. Ron is definately fit for the office of Governor. His integrity and political views and values definately make him a rare but definately needed example in this world. Wish I was still a Wyoming resident! I would definately vote for him! Good luck with the campaign!!!

Unknown said...

I loved it...
thanks...
__________________
Susana
Email Marketing Solutions