Since school has started, there has been a lot of "girls only" time at our house. Tony and Connor head off to school, leaving just Mariah, Mylie and me to spend the day together. Mylie refers to this is a girl party almost daily. So today, we actually had a mini girl party. The girls took a bath, then got dressed in matching outfits and got their hair done so we could take some cute pictures. Mylie got her first ever french braids, and Mariah got her first pigtail, which is really a pretty sorry, albeit cute, imitation. I love these girls and am grateful for the opportunity to have "girl parties" with them every day.
**By the way, the outfits are from the Children's Place. If you have kids, you've got to check out their website. They have cute, quality clothing at great prices. I love shopping their clearance, and buying matching outfits for the girls. These particular outfits were only $8 apiece for the jacket and pants.**
5 comments:
They are so cute Taffy! I love little girls. Great outfits. I love Childrens Place too!
I just LOVE your little girls!! They are too cute! And I love how Mylie calls your time together girl parties...that is SO fun!! And thanks for the heads up on the Children's Place...definitely good to know!! :)
They are just too adorable! When you get their little faces that close together, you can really see a lot of similarities. When's the next girl party? I wanna come!
so cute, and I LOVE childrens place, alot of my kids clothes come from there. Especially their jeans, good quality and good price!
Love the pics. :) So fun to have girls and girl parties.
Post a Comment