Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Just a year away . . .

I've mentioned this before, but my father-in-law, Ron Micheli, is running for Governor of Wyoming in 2010. And it's now only one year until election time! The campaign is really starting to pick up. I've never really been into politics, but it's exciting to learn this process in such a close, personal way. My small contribution to the campaign so far has been helping with the blogging (something I love doing, anyway) on the website. To keep up to date on the Micheli for Governor campaign, go to http://www.micheliforgovernor.com/ If you're from Wyoming, go ahead and read a little so you can be an informed voter. Also, if you'd like to help with the campaign in ANY way, please let me know. Volunteers and monetary contributions are ALWAYS welcome! Also, Tony and I are in charge of organizing 5k runs throughout the state next summer to raise funds as well as campaign. If you're into running or walking, or are just looking for something fun to do, prepare now to run in one (or more if you'd like) of several 5k Fun Run for Ron events.

No comments: