Sunday, February 21, 2010

Angela


Although Angela is Tony's sister, she might as well be my sister, too. I knew Angela before I knew Tony, and I looked up to her instantly. Then, after Tony and I got married, Angela and I became closer friends, having our first babies just 6 months apart. At the time, she lived in Boise, and we were in Laramie. In about two years' time, we had both bought homes in the Bridger Valley, and we now live just over a mile apart. Next, we started coaching volleyball together, which has brought us even closer. We could probably talk volleyball non-stop for a few DAYS! (Tony may claim that we actually have. . .) A few years ago, I told Tony that I thought Angela knew everything--and it's probably pretty close to true. I've gotten so much advice from her on everything from parenting to planning a vacation to money market accounts to the seven habits, and of course, everything volleyball. She's an amazing coach, mother, person, and most of all, FRIEND!

No comments: