Thursday, April 1, 2010

Twice the Fun?!?

So, I went to the doctor yesterday, excited about getting a first glimpse of my little one, but I didn't expect to see THIS!
I'm not sure yet that I can handle this right now. I'll write more when I've sorted through my feelings about this news. Wow.

9 comments:

Lori said...

I am guessing April fools? Just because I just saw you and you mentioned nothing about expecting! If I'm wrong, then you are right, wow.

Chris and Beth Will said...

Holy Cow! congratulations- or is it an April Fool's joke?
If you are really expecting twins than you are my 2nd friend to be doing so.

Nacey family said...

I so hope that its not April Fools cause that would be sweet, for you, not for me though. :) Especially since we aren't even having any more!

Nacey family said...

By the way who's Amanda Anderson?

Tom and Jen Loveland Family said...

If this is really true (April Fools?) then I guess the Adventures in Babysitting will give you only a little practice for what is to come.

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn said...

Great April Fools. I know I just saw you a bit ago and from what I hear twins make you super sick and very tired. I don't know that you could have made two trips to Casper. Great joke though!

katieltj said...

Congratulations!!!! And good luck! How exciting...I always thought it would be fun to have twins! You will do so good with them!!

katieltj said...

Okay, I feel like an idiot...i hope its true though :-)

triplej said...

C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S....I think....wow. I think that is why I will stop at three! hahahaha...