Well, actually, it was yesterday, but take a look!

I had to stop on the way home from our family reunion and take a picture of this incredible beauty! Connor even said, "Mom, thanks for choosing this way to go home!"
The reunion was FABULOUS! I love going to the Brady family reunion--my Grandma Teichert's family. I am so grateful for my Brady heritage, and I love getting together with all those cousins! The kids also had a wonderful time. I didn't take many pictures, but I think this one says a lot.
This may just look like dirty bathwater, but it actually represents a hot dog cookout, exploring all the walking paths, sleeping in the tent, playing in the grass, going on a nature hike, participating in a kids' rodeo (with stick horses), eating lots of watermelon, playing in a baseball game, having a few messy cookies, and spending HOURS in the biggest sandbox ever! (aka the sand volleyball court) Thanks to all you Brady relatives for keeping these family relationships alive. They mean a lot to me!
And I suppose, just for fun, I'll add one cute pic of the girls. They thought this part of the tent was the best place to hang out.
2 comments:
your little girls are so cute! I love Connor's comment. Sounds like reunion was way fun. Wish I could have been there! Glad you got to go!
That bath water was sick!! I wonder if I got that dirty at reunion when I was a little kid too. Wow if I did:)
Post a Comment