This first pictures shows how Connor really felt about the whole picture-taking situation. But, although he wasn't so happy about doing it, he cooperated really well and we got some great smiles!
Yeah! Love seeing pictures of your cute kids! And who needs a professional!? All those pictures are ADORABLE!!
Here are my votes...That last one of Connor is my favorite. And I like the second to last one of Mylie by the fence, and I like the second to last one of Mariah in the flowers. Your kids are the CUTEST!
I say why not go with #1 of Connor? Haha I agree with Tina on all of those. Last one of Connor, second to last of Mylie and Mariah. They are so adorable! I love the ones of Connor and Mylie together, too. I also can't help but think that Connor looks a lot like pictures of Dad when he was younger. He's a pretty handsome kid!
6 comments:
Yeah! Love seeing pictures of your cute kids! And who needs a professional!? All those pictures are ADORABLE!!
Here are my votes...That last one of Connor is my favorite. And I like the second to last one of Mylie by the fence, and I like the second to last one of Mariah in the flowers. Your kids are the CUTEST!
I say why not go with #1 of Connor? Haha I agree with Tina on all of those. Last one of Connor, second to last of Mylie and Mariah. They are so adorable! I love the ones of Connor and Mylie together, too. I also can't help but think that Connor looks a lot like pictures of Dad when he was younger. He's a pretty handsome kid!
I love the last one of Connor too. I can't believe how big they're getting!
I like 4 than 3 the best.
They are cute pictures.
I thought the same as Beth (maybe we're twins or something), 3 and 4.
What cute kiddos you have.
Post a Comment