Friday, October 1, 2010

October 1st Gratitude (the SHORT list)

There are so many things I am grateful for today. Here are just a few . . .
I'm grateful that I was able to make fresh salsa yesterday from my own HOMEGROWN tomatoes and onions. Next year I hope to grow everything I'll need!

I'm grateful that my two cute girls are starting to become great friends! Mariah is old enough to play now and thinks Mylie is awesome! She follows her around and copies her all day long, which Mylie doesn't seem to mind.

I'm grateful that we have had high temperatures near 80 every day this week WITH NO WIND!

I'm grateful that Tony and I were able to go to sealings at the temple this morning.

I'm grateful for the "proud mama" moment I had yesterday as Connor got an award at school for being a great leader.

I'm grateful that my living room window has been open for three weeks straight (day and night!) and my heater has not kicked on once! (So a lot of my gratitude deals with this incredible weather we've had this month! I can't help it . . . I love fall when it's like this!)

I'm grateful that General Conference is this weekend, and I will get to see my entire family (minus Sullivan) on Sunday!

I'm grateful that I am still getting to look at THIS each day (in October?!?)

No comments: