It all started when Connor got sick--sick enough to stay home from school! In his two years of school, this is the first time that he has ever stayed home sick.
Then on Tuesday, this happened:
I know windows are breakable, but I didn't realize a very small 5-year-old could break one with a very small rock! (Neither did she, apparently.)And then today, Mariah grew a beard. Or at least something that looks like one.
And finally, I see other people post pictures of their kids falling asleep in various places in their homes, but that really never happens around here. My kids only go to sleep when put to bed (with a full bedtime routine, mind you). But here is Mariah yesterday afternoon:
And Mylie tonight before dinner in the playroom:
And then after I moved Mylie to her bed, I came out into the family room to find Connor and Mariah asleep in their fort.
What is going on?!?
6 comments:
That is way crazy to see your kids falling asleep randomly, but that picture of Connor and Mariah is so cute!!!
Lol!! Your kids are the CUTEST!! I just love them! Sounds like you guys have had a crazy week, indeed!
looks like some good old fashioned mischief wore them out! :)
Sooo cute! I swear kids are so much cuter when they are sleeping in a random spot. Love it!
This is great! I bet you are happy to have it documented to look back in the future. Cute kids. :) Even if they were being a little mischievous.
I can't stop laughing every time I see the pic of Mariah and her "beard." The eye expression kills me! And, the pic of Mariah and Connor is sooo cute!
Post a Comment