Sunday, May 22, 2011

Our Little Tumbler



Mylie has really been doing well with tumbling, advancing quickly through the levels. She is now a level 4, and is WAY better than me!


Here are two clips from her performance a couple weeks ago.




3 comments:

Melissa said...

Taff- your kids are huge! Are mine ever going to able to do anything but eat, sleep and whine? I loved the dancing videos. I read your last comment on Holli's blog- my email is faustinofamily at gmail dot com- send me an email and I'll send you some ideas for a really great movie you can watch that Rita and I both love, as well as some information on hypnobirthing. I'm not really a hippie and I modified the method to fit my style, but we should talk- you are way tougher than me so you could do it if I can.

Christy Cummings said...

Looks like you had a great vacation. I'm jealous. Mylie is a great little tumbler and super cute.

Violet Rose said...

Oh she's so cute!! I could NEVER do stuff like that. Way to go, Mylie Jo!