Monday was a BEAUTIFUL day--with highs near 80--and I didn't have volleyball practice, so the kids and I took advantage of a little daylight together and harvested the potatoes. We were so excited about how many potatoes we got, and how BIG some of them were!

Also, on Monday, I pulled up the rest of the garden plants. While doing that, I discovered a little bit of broccoli and peas that were good. I was shocked! In October?!? Anyway, I decided to mix them in with our carrots and potatoes and enjoy a wonderful vegetable medley in October. Pretty sure that's the first time I've done that with my own fresh veggies. So fun! Team this up with some Alaska salmon and homemade bread with raspberry jam, and you have my favorite meal I've had in awhile.

Today, however, the weather is not so beautiful. In fact, it's been snowing almost all day! But what better way to spend a snowy, blustery day than having a dance party with friends?

Mariah just LOVES her "best friends." These twins are actually Mariah's cousins. They live here in the valley so they get plenty of opportunities to play together. They just love each other!

1 comment:
What an awesome harvest! It looked DELISH...and those girls are absolutely adorable! I wanna kiss Mariah's face :-*
Post a Comment