Nice weather! 50's, and even up to 60 this week! Which resulted in 3 runs outside, a walk with the stroller, two trips to the park, and an entire afternoon of yardwork! Wahoo! (Of course, it's snowing outside now, but I can handle a storm anytime during the spring if I get a week of warmer weather in between.)
Lots of time with these crazy kids!


We watched a few NCAA basketball games on TV, and everyone got into the spirit somewhat, even Mariah in this awesome get-up!

I opened my kitchen cupboard this afternoon to find these three sillies. (And yes, I do actually have food. I have these huge cupboards, but then a huge storage room in the basement, so this particular cupboard usually only holds a few cans of things, which I forget to look at before running downstairs to get everything I need. Too much storage space--nice problem to have, eh?)
Last night, Mylie told me a joke she had made up, which of course, made no sense whatsoever. When she asked if I thought it was funny, I was honest and said no, to which she confidently replied, "Well, I do." I then said, "Well, you must have a different kind of humor." She looked instantly offended and said, "I am NOT a different kind of human!" Haha. Lovin' life!
3 comments:
I love the things that kids say! So cute! And that little Mariah reminds me of a little Sadie, so stinkin' cute!
I totally agree that sometimes just doing the little stuff around home is a breath of fresh air. :) Love the picture of your kids in the cupboard!
I always just love reading your blog. Kudos for loving the simple things in life--they really are what make life worth living. Hey, I wanted to talk to you about your volleyball camp this summer. Could you possibly e-mail me? lori.conger@gmail.com. Thanks, Taff.
Post a Comment