Wow. So one post in 2 months' time is a definite record low for me in my 4 or so years of blogging. I would like to just blame the fact that we were without internet for awhile. But truthfully, we were only without for about 3 weeks, and I suppose things like caulking and painting all the trim in the house, painting the baby room and furniture, planting the garden, planting about 7 flats of flowers, watering all living things, weeding and weeding and weeding again, baseball games 2 nights a week, tee ball games 2 other nights of the week, swim lessons 5 days a week for 3 weeks, a week out of town to go to Des Moines, IA, two trips to Cokeville, a few day trips to Utah, and keeping up with laundry, feeding, and cleaning may have something to do with it too! I've said it before and I'll say it again: BLOGGING IS NOT A SUMMER SPORT!!! (But I did find a few hours today to update this thing, so until next time, here's what you get!)
No comments:
Post a Comment