Around here, it seems like BRADY is the most loved, popular, and perfect person on the planet! The kids (and their parents) are totally in love with this little guy. It's been fun (and annoying at times) to see how much the kids love him. And I love watching him grow, although I wish he'd slow down a bit. He has gotten into much better sleeping and eating patterns, which is soooo nice. His record for sleeping is still just 4 hours, but he's getting pretty consistant with 3 or a little longer. And the kid is chunking up nicely. At his 2 weeks checkup, he had already gained 1 lb. 10 oz.!! I love fat babies!
Here he is at 1 week . . .
. . .2 weeks . . .
. . . and 3 weeks.
And with the 3 kids that are completely smitten by him.
2 comments:
He's just getting so big!! I love the look on his face in the picture with Mariah. He looks just a little scared... haha
so cute! I love him with all the balls ha ha!
Post a Comment