Wednesday, January 16, 2013

SOOOO BIG

My kids always think it's so funny when I tell them to quit growing up. "We can't!" they tell me.  And apparently, they're right. There is no stopping it.  Here's some proof with my little chubbers:

Five months already!

He's even starting to grow a little hair.  All his bald spots are filling in nicely, finally.  Here he is showing just how big he is! (With a little help from Mylie.)

The eyes say it all.  He is just absorbing everything around him. I love watching him learn!

I absolutely LOVE that he can sit up now! My favorite baby stage, I think.  This Discovery Toys octopus has been around for all four of my kids and is currently Brady's favorite.

And why?  Well, he likes the coiling legs, the little seahorse and turtle friends attached to a couple of the legs, but the best part of all?  Look! There's a kid in there!

A rare occurance--a picture of me holding Brady. 
This actually might be the only one aside from the hospital ones. Sad! 

 And, as if they weren't already growing up much too fast, yesterday Mariah asked if she could wear some makeup.  Since we weren't going anywhere, I put some on her.  Wow! What a heart breaker this girl is going to be. (I'm trying not to covet the eyelashes.)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

You look so cute! That little chunker is growing up so fast! We're excited to be closer to you and see you a little more often {hopefully} :)

Olivia said...

He's getting so big! Mariah is such a babe as well! Love and miss you guys!

Tom and Jen Loveland Family said...

So true. You look awesome and those are some cute kids!