Somehow August FLEW by! And I wasn't very good at taking pictures of our adventures. We had my niece, Ashley's wedding and reception, which was so fun. We went down to Provo and did Seven Peaks, Trafalga, school shopping, stayed overnight, and picnicked at Bridal Veil Falls. We did the Butte Kicker again. My family's team won, but in a battle! It was a close race all the way. And did I take a single picture of any of those things? No. Not one. Darn.
I also started volleyball two weeks ago. It has been a crazy couple weeks of two-a-day practices, capped with a 2-day tournament this weekend. I LOVE it, so I won't complain for a moment, but it means I haven't been home much. We have, however, tried to make a few memories right here at home during the past two weeks. Twice, we just went out horseback riding. Just for fun.
Brady was pretty excited getting everything ready in the horse barn.
We just took a leisurely ride out in the fields.
Another afternoon, the kids and I went on a park tour. We hit up every park we knew about in Bridger Valley, which turned out to be nine parks! We only stayed 15 mins or so at each one, and had snacks in the van in between parks. We also took a photo at each park. The kids picked the setting and the poses. We finished our tour at the Mountain View town park, where we ate Pizza Hut pizza for dinner. It was a super fun activity! Maybe we'll do it again sometime.












3 comments:
What a fun idea. I love Brady's random placements in each picture. Cute cute kiddos!
What cute kids! Loved the update!!!
Sounds like you guys had a great summer! I love the idea of visiting all the parks. Super fun!
Post a Comment