Monday, December 9, 2013

The Rest of November

Although our vacation to Cancun was amazing, the rest of November was pretty darn good too.

The Highlights:

Mariah's Birthday. We actually had two parties: one when Livi and Tess were at our house for a night, on her actual birthday, and then one a few days later with all her Micheli relatives that live here. I can hardly believe she's 5 already!  She is so much fun to have at home. I don't know what I'll do without her next year!



Laramie Trip. After we got home from Cancun, we were home for one day, then headed to Laramie for the weekend. Both the Mountain View boys (including two of my nephews) and the Cokeville boys were playing in their respective state championship football games. And there was a Cowboy basketball game. And I have two brothers there, and Tony has a brother there and a brother and sister in Cheyenne, so it's a great place for us to visit! We had a great time. I only got pics at the basketball game.

Brady met Pistol Pete. He wasn't so sure about that. But he did like sitting with Connor for a bit. Connor pointed out all the important things to him--the big scoreboard, the players, the band, and Pistol Pete. It was cute to watch him teach Brady all about Cowboys basketball.



Thanksgiving. We were in Cokeville for Thanksgiving this year, and my entire family minus Austin, Vi, and Sedona were there. We had a great time playing at the gym (every day), playing games, and eating, of course.  We joined the Hammonds for the feast, and it was just like old times eating in Linda's dining room. I LOVED it! Thanks, Linda, for moving back into the best house ever! My kids were entertained constantly with her stairs and laundry chute. :)

 This is how Brady feels about going to the gym!

Livi was a good sport, giving the girls a ride.

 My turn now??

This is how Connor spent all his gym time.

The crew at Bill and Linda's house


 I just LOVE these people.

I love November.

3 comments:

Olivia said...

I love how much I got to see you this past month! See you at Christmas :)

Violet Rose said...

What a great post! I am sad I missed out on all the family fun. Looks like you had a great time together. I can't believe Mariah is 5 already, either! Brady is getting so big and he gets cuter with each picture.

Tessa said...

I was so happy I could be there for Mariah's Birthday! It was so fun! And Thanksgiving was a blast! :) So glad that our family is forever because I love us!