Sunday, July 6, 2014

Our June (from behind the camera)

This post would become WAY too wordy if I tried to cram in everything we did this past month. So we'll let the photos do most of the talking...

Mylie went to gymnastics camp at BYU. Loved it!


Mariah and Brady came with us for the week as well and we traveled from Heber to Provo each day. We stopped one day at Bridal Veil Falls. The kids loved it there. So beautiful!


Tony and I went on an awesome date.


We can't have June without baseball. Connor loved it this year--Mylie not as much. But playing on a team with cousins is the best! Brady loved baseball this year too!


Connor and Mylie had a piano recital at our house.


We spent a fun family night down at our cabin before it's crazy booked up for the rest of the summer.


The girls and I made some awesome pallet flags for our yard.


And we've had plenty of fun right here at home. The trampoline is a favorite around here.


Have I mentioned I love summer? And I LOVE my life??

1 comment:

Olivia said...

What a fun month! I just love you and your family. And I love your life too!!