Sunday, February 15, 2015

January

The month of January started out really sad. Lewis got RSV and had to be on oxygen for a few days.  It is no fun to have a sick baby!

Luckily, he recovered pretty quickly, and didn't miss a beat with the weight gaining.  At his 2 month check-up, he was a husky 14 lb. 10 oz. I love these pics of his chunky-ness!


 (Yes, he really does have a left hand.  He just can't seem to keep it still when I'm trying to take a photo.)

Mariah had a Readers' Theater at school. I am finding out that Mariah loves "events" and they are a big deal to her. She wanted her hair curled, she wore a dress to school for the first time all year, and it was super important that Tony and I were there. She talked about it for days before!  She did a great job on all her parts, but was obviously nervous with her shy personality. She is loving kindergarten!


The end of the month, I got to take a solo trip (well, with my constant partner, Lewis) to Laramie for a Friday/Saturday stay.  Violet and Austin, Tyson and Candace, and Sullivan and Michelle all live there and it was super fun to get to visit them all. We shopped, ate, visited, and went to a Cowboys game.



No comments: