Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Choices, Choices . . . What's a Mom to do?

So, I just got our CD of pictures from Ashlie. Thanks again, Ashlie! She did such a wonderful job on these. The only bad part is that I have to choose now what I want to have printed, what sizes, where to put them, etc. So I need a little help from my fellow bloggers. I'm going to post my 3 favorite pictures of our family, of Connor, and of Mylie. Please give me your input about which is your favorite. These are to print in large sizes and hang on the family room wall. I hope to get a slide show made of all the other great photos soon and post it here, so be watching for that. Thanks to all of you who will try to help me out a little with this!





12 comments:

bre said...

I know, I'm a total snoop when it comes to blogs, but I can't help myself! I love knowing what my fellow cokevillians are up to!!

My opinion, I LOVE the first family picture, the second or third one of Connor, and the first on of mylie. They're all adorable, but those are my favorites. I also love the one of you and Tony that Ashlie posted on her blog. Cute family you have!

Ashlie said...

My favorites were the third family, second Connor, and second Mylie. However I would probably print the first Mylie for the family picture wall and the second for more of an artsy addition somewhere else but I'm not the best decorator either so . . . take advice from me at your own risk. ;)

Camille said...

My favorite of the family is the third I love the closer view and the coloring. Conner I like the second cuz he has such a cute little smile, the third of him I really like to though. I like the dark colors in the background of him and Mylie though so maybe third of both kids.I don't know I have know pictures on my own walls because I can't ever decide either.

Shari Davis said...

They're all so adorable! I really like the first family picture, second of Connor, and the first of Mylie! Good luck choosing! They're all so cute!

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn said...

Everybody has such different choices. Mine are the second family(love the mountains in the background) 2nd of Conner (what a great smile) and 3rd of Mylie (also so adorable). All the pics are great. I would have a tough time choosing. Maybe you will need to make 3 family photo walls?!?!?

Violet Rose said...

Hi Taff!! I love all of them!! But my favorites are third of the family, second of connor, and first or third of Mylie. Gosh, they're all so cute cuz you are all so beautiful and handsome!! Love ya,
Vi

Unknown said...

I love the third family picture because of Miley's little head resting on Tony's lap...that is just too adorable and melts my heart! But I also love the second family picture because of the beautiful view! I love the second one of Connor and the first one of Miley...their eyes and expressions are SO precious!! There's my two cents! Love them all! Your family is gorgeous!

Lori said...

3rd family pict, for sure! Love that one. I really like the 2nd pict of Connor, for Miley, I can't decide. They all turned out so cute!

Casey and Tami Parry Family said...

Like everyone else, I think they all turned out so good. I think I like the first family picture the best, the second pic of Connor and either the first or third of Mylie. For Mylie it just depends on if you want more of a close up or not.

Lori Conger said...

Oh my goodness--your family is so cute! I saw you at the Evanston football game and wanted to talk, but it was so cold I never left my blanket except to go to the bathroom. The pictures are great--all of them--but if I had to choose, I would say #3 for the family, and #2 for each child. You can't go wrong no matter what you choose. Good luck!

Lori

Tom and Jen Loveland Family said...

Definitely like the third family picture best and the second of both the kids. What a beautiful family!

Randy and Haley Davis Family said...

My favorite one is the 3rd family picture the 3rd one of Connor and the 1st one of Mylie. I am sure I am way late. You probably have already decided on a picture but oh well. Now you know which ones I like!!