Secondly, last Saturday, Connor and Tony went to Laramie for the Cowboys football game. They had a great time despite the lousy outcome (The Cowboys lost 23-3.) Connor was cheering for the Cowboys the whole game. His grandpa asked him if he'd cheer for Air Force for $10. Connor said no. Then he offered $50. Still no. He made one more offer, and Connor came back with, "Not for $1,000!" My dad may disagree, but Tony and I figure we must be raising him right. He had a great time with his cousin who lives in Cheyenne. Connor idolizes him.



Finally, two weekends ago, Tony went to Denver and competed in a race called 8 Hours of Triathlon. He was on a team of 4 with his brother and 2 of his friends. Their task was to complete as many sprint triathlons as possible in the 8 hour period. They do it tag-team style. Tony did 3 runs, 2 bikes, and one swim. Their team completed 6 1/2 triathlons. Tony loved it and is already planning for next year: possibly the 24 HOUR VARIETY!!! He forgot to take the camera, and I wasn't there, so not pics. But he brought home a souvenir that the kids think is GREAT: the swim cap they had to wear so they could be easily spotted in the resorvoir. Here is Mylie posing with it. She's so silly! 
1 comment:
oh my word! your kids are so stinkin' cute! I hope mine are that cute. Sounds like you're all having a great time and by the way...I LOVE the pics Ashlie took of you guys. SO SO CUTE!! You just have the cutest family. I love you guys!!
Post a Comment