Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Odds 'n' Ends

So, I haven't updated my blog for awhile, and I have a few odd and ends to post. First of all, the second to last Wednesday in October was the Micheli Bull Sale. The kids love to get all dressed up for this every year. I thought they looked so cute this year!


Connor really wanted me to post this random picture of a toy he really loves playing with! These are called Balance Buddies, and they are wooden guys that you can put together in all sorts of balancing stunts. Connor loves to use the diagram (map, as he calls it) to make all types of formations. Tons of fun!


Finally, I wasn't going to post these, because it's about all I've seen on everybody's blogs lately, but here are some of our Halloween pictures. Yes, the pictures of the kids in costume are in a hotel. We were in Casper at state volleyball. They didn't seem to mind, though. They got to wear their costumes to our game that night, then went trick-or-treating to a neighborhood as well as all our volleyball players' rooms in the hotel.


1 comment:

Violet Rose said...

Your kids are adorable and I must say that I've always thought you were beautiful, but you just look even more beautiful with that "motherly glow" to your face. I can't wait to see the new baby!! You are amazing!