Don't scroll down if you don't want to. . . .

Since you've come this far, you may as well see one other disturbing image. I walked into the bathroom the other day to find this:

I guess Sleeping Beauty was having a hard time dealing with her friend's tragic death (see Poor Barbie post). If we had only known she was struggling so much. Maybe there was something we could have done for her. It really didn't need to end this way . . .
6 comments:
That is so funny. I have to ask, how does she poop without falling in with the lid up. Second, how in the world did she crank around and take a picture like that with her bum still in the frame (and not fall in). Impressive!
I think she has the right idea for what to do with Barbies. ;)
The seat is down. I just cropped it off. And Connor is the cameraman. :)
Lol...SO glad you posted this...SO funny!! Your kids are quite the characters, and that last picture is only appropriate, seeing as how the camera ultimately ended up in the toilet. I'll be laughing about this all day.
Wow, I want to know two things: What is Barbie hanging from? and, how in the world did all of THAT come out of tiny little Mylie Jo?? Yup, kinda gross, but definately funny! I love the way you wrote about it, too. Austin and I laughed for a lonnnngggg time about this one! I totally miss you guys!!
Barbie is hanging from a towel hook in the bathroom. Why? I don't know. And about all of THAT coming out of Mylie, you should see her EAT all day!
Holy cow that is so funny! That's a lot of poop for one little girl! It's funny the things kids decide to take pictures of!:)
Post a Comment