I didn't do a very good job capturing our Christmas celebration this year. But we had a great month! We didn't get to do our annual trip to SLC due to some amazing snow storms, but the kids loved all the sledding and playing in the snow that they got to do instead. Here are a few pictures that I did get. Santa made a surprise visit to our house this year! Lewis was so funny with Santa. He didn't mind sitting on his lap at all, but just stared him down the entire time. He seriously would not look away for anything!
Mylie loved getting to be in the Christmas play as an elf. She practiced all the songs so many times and loved being on stage. Here she is with her good friend, Jaylee Antonino, after the show.
Of course, we decorated sugar cookies one day. The boys loved helping me roll out the dough and cut the cookies. (Brady loved helping. Lewis loved being up on the stool and feeling so big!)
Here's the good-looking crew on the Sunday before Christmas. They look pretty sharp in their Christmas clothes from Grandma Patty. I feel so blessed when I look at this picture. They really are great kids!







No comments:
Post a Comment