So, I was looking online for some ideas for my primary lesson last week, and I came upon a blog where different people had posted FHE ideas. I think this is a great idea, and was wondering if any of you would be interested in being a part of this. I think I would just set up a new blog, and then email the username and password to whoever wanted to join. That way, you could log in anytime and post something. I also would like to set it up where the archive is sorted by topic. That way, over time, you could click on a topic and have all relevant posts come up.
For those of you interested in joining, I would ask that you make one post a month. You can do more if you'd like, but at least that much. That way, we could really get a good base of ideas going. It could be an entire lesson plan or just a tip to make FHE more fun and effective. If you are interested, please leave a comment with your email address, or email me at taffymicheli@yahoo.com. I hope to get this set up this Sunday if there's a good response. This could be tons of fun!!!
The Hearts of the Children
1 year ago
8 comments:
I think this is a great idea. I have been wondering what to do for FHE with just Tel and at his age, so it would be so nice to get some ideas that I could adapt or whatever. Let me know when or if you get it set up. By the way, HAPPY B-DAY!!!
Great idea Taffy. Sign me up.
That is a great idea! I don't know if I have any ideas to contribute though maybe I will have to think extra hard. Sounds like something would be very helpful.
I would definitely be interested. I am at a loss for great meaningful ideas, although I get a good idea probably about once a month. Enough to share, right?
Good idea about FHE ideas. I thought about your birthday several times yesterday, just didn't get to send birthday wishes until today. So Happy Birthday, you old lady!
taffy, I think it would be a great idea, sign me up! tiffanylynntaylor@yahoo.com
Great idea! I have a hard time knowing what is going to teach something meaningful in the whole 3 minutes Gracie will listen. One of my friends on her blog has these 2 links for FHE ideas. www.fhelessonswap.blogspot.com and nataliesfhespot.blogspot.com the first one has age ranges for lessons the attention activites Gracie loves and the lessons are short. I'd love to be included in the group but feel like I wouldn't have much to contribute, unless I cut and paste from those websites, but I'll try.
Hey Taffy, I hope I'm not too late! Great idea by the way. I need all the help I can get! So, if it's all right could I get in on this litle FHE swap? Thanks!
kyleecclark@gmail.com
Post a Comment